- The school has playroom for the toddlers.
- Safe drinking water.
- Fire fighting devices have been installed to ensure safety for the students.
- The school has a Games room for indoor games with amenities and Play ground for outdoor games and physical education.
- There is a well equipped Library.
- School provides Transport facilities like buses, pool cars and rickshaw vans to the students living in far off areas.
- School provides Computer aided learning for the Pre-primary section onwards.
- The school has a sick room to provide first aid to an ailing child. Even periodical Medical Check-up is conducted for the students.
- School has a well equipped Computer Laboratory for the students.
- To increase emphasis on the teaching of science and provide students to conduct experiments Physics, Chemistry and Biology labs have been constructed.
- The School is governed and controlled by dedicated and experienced Headmistress, Administrator assisted by a team of highly experienced teachers.
BEYOND THE CLASSES:
To nurture the latent talents of the students Vaishno Devi Academy (High School) offers a work range of extra-curricular activities. Music, Dance, Art & Craft have been incorporated in the curriculum. Inter class, Inter house, Inter School competitions are a part and parcel of our curriculum. Excursions and picnics exhibitions are also organized by the school.
NEWS & EVENTS:
Highest Score of 1st batch Madhyamik 2014 – Miss Anuja Agarwal scored 638 out of 700 = 91.14%
Highest Score of 2nd batch Madhyamik 2015 – Master Bhuwan Agarwal scored 616 out of 700 = 88%
Highest Score of 3rd Batch Madhyamik 2016 – Master Murli Manohar Mishra scored 646 out of 700 = 92.28%
100% results in both the batches – all have passed in 1st & 2nd division.
STUDENTS SELECTED FOR STATE LEVEL SPELL BEE COMPETITION-2016
|NAME OF THE STUDENTS||CLASS|
|BRAZA KISHORE DAS||VI|
|TUSHAR KANTI PALAI||VI|
|DEEPAK PRASAD GUPTA||VIII|
WINNERS OF THE OLYMPIAD – 2016
01. BRAZA KISHORE DAS(CLASS-VI) – GOLD MEDAL
02. SREEMOYEE GHOSH(CLASS-VII) – GOLD MEDAL
03. SUNAINA TIWARI(CLASS-X) – GOLD MEDAL
01. BRAZA KISHORE DAS(CLASS-VI) – GOLD MEDAL- International Rank 271, Zonal Rank-28 (WB STATE)
02. SREEMOYEE GHOSH(CLASS-VII) – GOLD MEDAL – QUALIFIED FOR SECOND LEVEL
01. SUPREETI MITRA (CLASS-I) – GOLD MEDAL
02. AYANNA DAS (CLASS-III) – GOLD MEDAL
03. BRAZA KISHORE DAS( CLASS-V) – GOLD MEDAL
WINNERS OF THE OLYMPIAD – 2015
01. SRIJAN BANERJEE – GOLD MEDAL
02. RITWIK NAYEK – GOLD MEDAL
03. ISHA KHANNA – GOLD MEDAL
04. RAIMA SAHA – BRONZE MEDAL
05. ROHIT SHAW – SILVER MEDAL
06. PALLABI GHOSH – GOLD MEDAL
01. RAMKRISHNA DAS – GOLD MEDAL
02. BRAZA KISHORE DAS – GOLD MEDAL
03. SRIJAN BANERJEE – GOLD MEDAL
04. DEEPAK PRASAD GUPTA- GOLD MEDAL
05. SUMANA PATRA – BRONZE MEDAL
06. AVIPSHA CHAKRABORTY – GOLD MEDAL
01. RAM KRISHNA DAS – GOLD MEDAL
02. PRAPTI DEV – SILVER MEDAL
03. PRADIP MAHANTY – BRONZE MEDAL
04. SOUMYAJIT DUTTA – GOLD MEDAL
05. SABIA PRAVEEN – GOLD MEDAL
06. BRAZA KISHORE DAS – GOLD MEDAL
ANNUAL SPORTS DAY – 2015
Today a school without games and sports is unthinkable, as sports and games have become an integral element of present day education. Formerly teaching consisted of merely imparting the basic skill of 3 R’s (Reading, Writing and arithmetic).
But true learning is more than that. Today education is all round development of the child. In this respect games and sports play a significant role. It is in this backdrop that most schools organize their Annual Sports Day.
This year we celebrated our Annual Sports Day on 13th of February. Generally a month of preparation precedes the day. A month prior to the event, all the children of the school were divided into four houses and respective sports groups such as senior, junior and sub-junior. Once the children are allotted their houses and groups, the various outdoor games begin. The races were Flat race, throws, jumps, sack race, straight forward sprints and longer races for all age groups including Musical Chair etc.
The students of our school participated Kabaddi Competition named “BENGAL WARRIORS’ organized by TTIS, and it participates in Inter-School quiz competition, Music competition, seminars organized by different schools and organizations.
Students have been selected to participate in a Dance competition conducted by “Star Jalsa”.
1) Smart Classes.
2) Day Boarding and boarding School at Rajarhat., to be affiliated to W.B.B.S.E.